Hey Everyone.
My very good and now famous bloggie friend Vanessa has asked me to use my blog space today to promote her friend who is play a show here in Boston tonight.
I plan on heading out to the show.... so I call all of you Boston bloggers to do the same.
Here is what Vanessa had to say:
So really, what is a Transatlantic Lammy you ask? Only the best show evah! Taylor and I became friends through the most unlikely of circumstances and I aspire to her level of greatness with my own musical endeavors. She is a supremely talented singer/songwriter/pianist. Her first CD release, Transatlantic Lammy, is nothing short of amazing. I literally cried the first time I heard the song, "I'm Sorry" it was so beautiful. I'm not sure Taylor would agree, but I describe her voice as hypnotic. She has an remarkable ability to captivate her audience and pull them along as she unfolds her journey of love, loss and perseverance.
Friday night she is playing her first show in Boston and since I cannot be there myself, I'm inviting everyone to go see her. The show will be at the
What else makes her so cool? She blogs! Check her out Friday night in person or if you don't happen to be in Boston, read her blog, listen to her online, show her some love!
The deets:
Friday Aug 1, 2008
Sweetwater Cafe
3 Boylston Place, Boston, MA
7:30pm
1 comment:
You pimp, you.
Post a Comment