8.14.2008

Contest Winners- And A Stupid Thing Bailey Does

Thank you everyone for entering the "Name the Bailey Post" contest.
I have to say.... most of your entries were funny.
But I am always honest and you just need to know that some of them were kind of lame.
But I still love you all.

So next week when you come to visit Bailey her Thursday posts will named.....

"Every Dog Has its Thursday"

Congratulations Bruce!!
I'll send your $25 Amazon Gift Card by e-mail shortly.

Tim and I spent a lot of time trying to pick a winner. He wanted me to give an honorable mention to one entry as well....

"Thursday... Now with more Bailey"

Very nice Audrey.

Now onto Bailey.

Earlier this week, we saw Smalls showing a watermelon who's boss. So I decided to let you see Baileys weird idiosyncrasy. Anytime there is an animal on television, even if it does not make any noise at all.... Bailey does this:



Now it's a great party trick, as it seems to amuse anyone that does not live with it.
Because there is nothing more annoying than falling asleep on the couch after a long day and having that bark wake you up.

4 comments:

Bruce said...

WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG an honorable mention! I am so honored!

I looked back at the comments from that posts, and I think all of Bruce's suggestions were far and away the best. Well done, Bruce!

That video definitely got my dogs' attention. They typically don't pay attention to animals on TV unless they make noise. And if someone rings a doorbell on TV? Well, you might as well give up on ever wanting to know what happens in the next 5 minutes of the show, because Ben will be barking and running around like crazy until he's satisfied that he scared the doorbell ringer away. It's real fun.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!! :)

L Sass said...

I love the winning name!

And I love that your dog barks at the television like that.