Hey Everyone:
My grandma and aunt came to visit this week. I love when the come over to my house because they spoil me so much.... I get like 5 treats, just for giving "high fives"! I'll "high five" all day for treats. It never gets old. Well maybe for my mom it does. But oh well.
I heard my mom saying something about grandma driving auntie to something called college in Maine and that's why they came to visit. I love going to Maine because I get to swim in the lake there. And my cousin Hobbes is there too, we play outside all the time. He's just a puppy though only 9 months old, so I like to show him the ropes. You know, the important stuff. Like how to look cute after you've done something naughty so that you don't get yelled at; how to do silly tricks so that you get treats; how to eat bugs.... well he doesn't really like bugs, he's kind of scared of them
Anyway- getting back to grandma being here. She bought be something super cool.
Wanna see???
Isn't it SOOOO COOL???? I know that my mom has wanted to buy me one for awhile now, because she knows its better for my digestion or something. But my grandma bought it for me when she came up on Monday.
Well that's all that's going on right now.
I'm going to go try to get another treat from my grandma.
Wish me luck!
Lurve and hugs-
Bailey
P.S. Oh yea! What are my friends up to this week? Go check 'em out: Kaya, Rufus, Ben, Smalls, Zapp and Foxy.
8.21.2008
Every Dog Has Its Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bailey congrats on your new ummm, feeder?!? Furniture? I'm not sure what they are called, but it fits you well sweetie!
Bailey, your grandma sounds pretty awesome!
Post a Comment