8.28.2008

Every Dog has its Thursday.

Yeaa!!!

Tim and I are going to London in November!!!
I booked the tickets just a few minutes ago, and after I was done I began jumping up and down and singing, "London, london. I am going to London!!" This continued for about oh I don't know 10 minutes.

Bailey was not impressed.

Photobucket

Yea. Um.
That's her excited face.

Are Bailey's friends parents going anywhere? Check 'em out: Smalls, Ben, Rufus, Kaya, Zapp, Foxy.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats on going to London! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! How wonderful and exciting!!

Elise said...

Ooh, color me SUPREMELY JEALOUS. I guess that would be green?

That's awesome, though.

Katelin said...

oh how fun! that's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Can I PLEASE go with you to London???? Ted and I went a few years ago and I'm still dying to go back. I promise I don't take up that much space or eat that much. And I can show you where all the free places to go are. PLEASE????

tarah said...

Hooray for London!

Also. That's way more impressed than Baily looked when I got a call to schedule my first interview. Or maybe you're just a better dancer than I am.

Julie said...

I'm leaving this comment for Audrey because the comment monster keeps eating it:

"Dude, your blog hates me and still won't let me comment. WTF?

here is my comment that your blog hates:

Holy crap, London! That is so exciting! And Bailey is so cute!"