9.04.2008

Every Dog Has Its Thursday.

Sometimes while I am lounging around watching TV or on the computer Bailey will try to get my attention by playing with her toys and throwing them towards me. Then she runs around like a madwomen chasing the toy and forgetting she even tried to get my attention to play.
After a few minutes she remembers that she was trying to get my attention and comes back over to play.

Most of the time I play with her....
But last night I was feeling a little bit silly... so here's what I did instead.
Bailey's reaction is priceless.





Oh I did this too...



But that didn't last long....



Are Bailey's friends being tortured by their parents?? Check 'em out: Rufus, Kaya, Ben, Smalls, Zapp and Foxy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO. Bailey's all, "That's great mom, but come on. Let's be serious now."

Smalls doesn't so much throw toys at you when she wants to play, but she does bring them to you and push them into your arm/hand/side/whatever insistently until you give in and play.

Elise said...

Ha, Bailey is SO not amused. She's like "umm...yeah, I see the effing duck. Are you serious with this?" I loooove doggy expressions like that.

Also, very nice to hear the Giants game in the background; football is pretty much the background music to our household from September-February as well.

Vanessa said...

We have a "mallard" which is really just a duck, but I put it through the collar too trying to get a reaction. Usually they do what Bailey did.

tarah said...

I think Bailey's fairly unamused by most of our antics. That or she's just used to them by now.