9.19.2008

Shennaniganing- Yes that IS a word

This morning... on G-Chat.

Tarah
:
p.s. why have your blogs only been Beatrice and Bailey lately

I love them both
but I miss the other stuff

Tarah: the random conversations. tim or ari's shenanigans
me: i don't talk to Ari on gmail anymore
bc his job doesnt allow it
i guess there haven't been much shennaniganing going on
Tarah: there needs to be shennaniganging. life isn't the same without shennaniganging
...you didn't let them in on how the birthday went?
me: true
sheesh
what are you the blog police

Tarah: you're supposed to be my mental health break at work!
I'm losing it over here!
spiralling down
Tarah: into actual productivity!
me: ok ok ok
ILL TRY
HARDER

*************************************************************************************

So I'm sitting here in my office thinking, what the hell can I write about?
Have their been shenanigans?

Just then my phone rings. It's Tim.

Me: Hey what's up?
Tim: Can I eat one of your sugar pills?
Me: Um, what?
Tim: The week of sugar pills in your case. Can I eat one?
Me: I don't think they're sugar pills.
Tim: Oh.
Me: But if they were would you still eat them?
Tim: Maybe.

Uh seriously. This is the man I am in love with.

How's that for shenanigans?

By the way... Mea Culpa on the the not posting about Bailey yesterday..... It was a LONG LONG day.

Have a good weekend EVERYONE!!!




4 comments:

Katelin said...

haha he would eat the sugar pills? er "sugar pills", i love it. that's hilarious...and rather brave.

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love your tim almost as much as mine.

okay, that's not realy true at all, but yours is hilarious, and so is mine, so there's that.

Vanessa said...

He wants to eat your sugar pills? Love him! He's great entertainment even if he has no birthday sense!

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious. I love Tim!