9.17.2008

Beatrice Barclay: The London Lookout

Two words: KATE HUDSON.

No, I did not see her, but apparently my colleagues did! It is Fashion Week here in London and stars are everywhere! However, as I am chained to a desk that the stars don't seem to come visit I instead live my life through others! I was so excited hearing the report. I knew my instincts were correct that there are people living in this neighborhood higher on the celebrity list than the "Weakest Link Lady".

However, some reports on Kate Hudson:

1) She is shorter than expected. Apparently she looks taller on TV. She was running through the neighborhood and looked 'short'.
2) She is gorgeous. Airbrushing is apparently not needed for her as even in her most sweaty moments of jogging she is still beautiful.
3) Even thought she is gorgeous, she had some pimples on her forehead :)

I think for lunch I am going to walk around the neighborhood staring at people that are running around :)
If you are in London, check out some of the London Fashion Week events or some of the shows at the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/

Till next week....

Beatrice
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think celebrities are always shorter than expected. What's that about?

Anonymous said...

She's short? Really? That is very surprising to me for some reason.