Hey Everyone!!!
My birthday turned out to be pretty awesome.
Somehow.... Tim realized how upset I was.... and got some of my favorite people to surprise me at dinner. Which was at one of my favorite restaurants in Boston. Yummy!
Everything is once again right with the world.
For now :)
Anyway... On to Bailey.
She loves to be scratched by her ears.

Yeaaaa That's it.......
.jpg)
HEY.
Why'd you stop????
Why'd you stop????
.jpg)
Oh and by the way I took these pictures with my new iPhone!!!!
Thanks Timmy!!!!
Do Bailey's friends have favorite scratch spots???? Go see- Rufus, Smalls, Ben, Kaya, Zapp and Foxy.
5 comments:
Hooray for new iPhones and birthdays that turn out nice after all. And Bailey of course!
oooh yay for an iphone, what a great bday present :)
So jealous of your iphone!
The way Bailey feels about ear-scratching is how Kaya feels about belly-rubbing!
Woooo iPhone! I'm so glad your birthday was such a success! Yay for Tim and adorable Bailey!
Love those pics!
Post a Comment