10.07.2008

Dallas Here I Come!

Sooo quickly:

  • Tomorrow afternoon I leave for a short (4 day) conference in Dallas, TX.
  • I'm feeling kind of "eh" about the trip.
  • Except for the fact that....
  • I am having drinks with her tomorrow night.
  • And dinner with her Friday night!
  • So I'm pretty excited.
  • I'll let you know how it goes.
  • I would have typed this earlier, but the power went out on my entire street tonight.
  • Luckily it came back on just in time for the debate.
  • Otherwise, NSTAR and I would be fightin'
  • Seriously.
Okay enough bullets!
See y'all later!!

P.S. I have spoken with Beatrice... and tomorrow's post is going to be PRETTY incredible. So come back and get it out.

3 comments:

Katelin said...

oh have a fun time in dallas!

Elise said...

Hey, my name is Random Dude, can I buy you any drink you want for the rest of the night? Please?

;)

Vanessa said...

I can hardly wait for Friday night!