10.02.2008

Every Dog Has its Thursday

So it's been about a week since the whole Bailey puking up socks fiasco....
We put her on a bland diet from Friday until yesterday and she seems to be doing well.
Nothing else has come up, or been obstructed... but who knows if we're out of the clear yet.
I just go to work everyday and pray that I come home to normal Bailey....
Not puking sick swallowed a sock Bailey.
I'll keep you all posted.
But just keep thinking those positive thoughts for her!!




Sorry Ma.
Love you!

How are Bailey's friends doing this week? Go check 'em out!- Rufus, Smalls, Ben, Kaya, Zapp and Foxy.

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Oh no, I hope she is ok!!!

Vanessa said...

How scary! I hope she is ok by now. We know the rice and chicken dance around here too.

Aimee said...

Poor girl! I'm glad she's feeling better. Daisy and I will be sending happy feel better thoughts her way.