Calling all BOSTON bloggers!!
Tomorrow night is the first of what we hope to be many Boston Blogger Happy Hours.
Even though the happy hour is technically in Cambridge...... we will be meeting at Grendel's Den in Harvard Square tomorrow at 6:30pm.
I wish I had some pretty flier to put out there... but I am NOT creative enough and I have NO TIME.
:)
So If you're in Boston and you Blog.... come over to Grendel's tomorrow night at 6:30pm.
P.S. I am super excited to meet everyone... especially NPW!!
9.30.2008
BLOGGER HAPPY HOUR- BOSTON STYLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm super excited to meet Boston bloggers! It shall be fabulous.
Woot! We have a lot to live up to- I hear the NY bloggers have been doing this for ages. Good thing we know how to do it up right.
Can't wait to meet you too!
I'm all new like. and need a night off. :-D
Post a Comment