I know.
I've been gone too long.
I need to tell you about my trip over the pond.
Yes. I know.
But internet.
Something BIG has happened this week.
(No, I am not engaged)
Whatever it's bigger than THAT anyway.
Yes I know what could possibly be bigger than that.
Remember my friend Ari?
I post about him often enough, so you should by now...
At 5:51pm on Monday December 1st, he became a DADDY to a beautifully healthy and adorable baby girl Jillian Emma.
I. KNOW.
Since he called me on Monday to tell me the good news, I have been calling friends and family and sharing my joy with everyone. I even put a little message up as my gchat status.
I wanted to share with you the reponses I have gotten.
Because well, they're pretty damn funny.
Daniel: Ari is a father?
Oh jesus.
Oh god no.
It's all over.
Sarah: Ari
Sarah: Ari
Ari's a father?
to unborn baby??
me: no
to a BORN baby
All the rest have just been Mazel Tovs and wonderful wishes....
I'm so excited to see her when I head down to DC in a few months!!
Okay, I promise a post or maybe two about London next week.
Thankyouverymuch
All the rest have just been Mazel Tovs and wonderful wishes....
I'm so excited to see her when I head down to DC in a few months!!
Okay, I promise a post or maybe two about London next week.
Thankyouverymuch
3 comments:
Well, congrats to the new father! (I have no idea who Ari is, forgive me)
Duh, never mind! Congrats to the family!
(Also? My word verification is Crate Poo. You see why I find this hysterical!)
congrats to the new daddy!
Post a Comment