12.11.2008

Every Dog Has its Thursday

Oye Internet.
It's been a week let me tell you.

Bailey has an ear infection!!
I know how in the world did that happen. I have no idea.
But anyway, all week we have to clean out her ear and put these drops in them. Sounds easy enough right? Well wrong!!!

Bailey does everything in her power to move and squirm and not let you get to her ear. It's come to the point where Tim has to physically hold her and I have to figure out how to get the 8 drops in her ear. I wish I had a picture of this because if I was someone that was just watching and not actually having to do this, I would be laughing pretty hard.

So instead of showing you a gross picture of Bailey's ear... which is actually much better now since its been a little over a week.... I will show you one of the pictures of her that I have put on our Holiday card. Which some of you lovely people will be getting. ::Wink Wink::



How are Bailey's Friends this week?- Smalls, Rufus, Ben, Kaya and Daisy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bailey! And poor you guys! My parents have had to do that with their dog, who gets ear infections once every couple of years, so I know a little about what a difficult task that is. Glad she's doing better!

Vanessa said...

Poor you! Ear infections are the worst because they seem to know when that medicine is coming. Glad the ear is looking better and if I can put it out there, I'd love a card. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... that's a sin. I hope she's back to 100% soon!