1.12.2009

I promise I am NOT DEAD.

Just Incredibly Lazy.

Seriously. I have never met a lazier blogger than myself.
Maybe they should make a Bloggie Award in that category.
I would totally win.
That if I took the time to nominate myself.
But that would probably go against the laziness.
Okay I need to stop before I hurt myself.


What's been going on...?
Here's a semi- quick recap that will probably make your head spin because I thoroughly plan on being all over the place.....

Tim is in Jamaica on his company's annual "Let's go away somewhere and pretend to have one meeting so we can write it off as a business expense" trip. Of course I miss him, but he will be home on Thursday night. He works a lot of nights, so I am used to him not being there when I go to sleep. I think it's just the whole not being able to pick up the phone and call him whenever I want thing that' bothers me the most when he goes away on these things. Well, that and I only have Bailey to talk to when I am home at night. Which don't get me wrong is fine really- she's just not one to hold a conversation- is all I'm saying.

When he left late Saturday night, he told me to try not to text or call him not because he will be busy doing work stuff (otherwise known as DRINKING ALCOHOL) but that because it's expensive (duh). However I have received four phone calls from him already and two text messages.

I love that he misses me.

I had the most fun that I have ever had on a New Year's Eve this year and I truly mean that. I don't generally love New Year's... no particular reason, although there probably are a reasons, I am sure that I have repressed them so far into my psyche, that coming up with one right now is an issue. Maybe another day.

This year I spent New Years celebrating the 30th year of a friend's existence.
Internet.... when I say celebrated I mean drank about 7 Extra Dirty Martinis.
Dirty Martinis + Julie= FUN

I am in my final 12 11 weeks of graduate school.
It's kicking my ass.
Seriously.
Can you get Senior-itis in Grad School? Technically I guess you can.
Maybe it's called something else?
Anyway- I am ready to be done.

I'm taking a little time today to catch up with my google reader. So expect to get about 10-15 comments from me today.

You've been warned.

2 comments:

Mark Allen said...

Just read your post! Are walking in the grad ceremony? That's exciting because I will be too!

Vanessa said...

Congrats to you! You are getting so close to graduation, it'll be here before you know it. Until then, tell Bailey not to be making any martinis for her Momma!