So I know on Thursdays I generally post about Bailey... But Bailey has been kind enough to relinquish her day this week... so that I can finally do something.
Since it's been about, oh I don't know, a month since I asked RA to send me interview questions... I figured it was time to answer them.
Why did you start blogging?
Well you know it's funny. I started blogging because I thought that I had a lot to say. Originally I think I focused on things that happened in life that frustrated me. But eventually I began writing other stuff and even though I am not the most popular blogger out there, I think that I have a few loyal readers that may think I am funny/interesting to read?
That is when I post stuff. I know I have been bad. Mea culpa.
What skill do you wish you had?
I wish I was a better writer. Somedays I can write about something that I am thinking about and have it actually make sense. Other days I'll sit here with the posting screen open and write and erase it, write it and erase it for hours. I think I need to stop being critical about what I have to say and just say it. Easier than it sounds.
What was your best birthday party like?
Hmm... I remember having a lot of really awesome birthday parties when I was a little kid.
My birthday was always around the first day of school in September, so I used to have my parties over the summer with friends that I knew in class and then have one with my new friends in my new grade. Double birthdays= double fun. But I have to say that my all time favorite birthday party was for my 21st. I spent it in San Francisco with my best friend Ali and Timmy. We traveled all the way out there to see the Dave Matthews Band at Golden Gate Park... and I will never forget that experience.
What would your teenage self think of the person you are now?
I have actually been thinking about this question recently. I think that my teenage self would be wondering a few things like... why aren't you in the pool anymore? Why have you let swimming leave your life? I think that my teenage self would be shocked that I decided to begin a career in education. I think that if I had to give my teenage self advice I would say not to rush things. Because it's all over too soon. And you don't get a second chance at somethings in life.
What are you looking forward to?
Oye. So many things.
I am looking forward to spring.
I am looking forward to May 1st when I walk across that stage and receive my Masters degree.
I am looking forward to being successful in my career and making a name for myself in the field.
I am looking forward to getting married (someday) and having a kick ass reception (someday).
:)
Does anyone want to be interviwed by me???
Leave me a message in the comments and I'll come up something!

6 comments:
The answer about your teen-self is probably the most cognizent, self aware thing I've read in a while.
Also, you can interview me if you'd like. Even though I fail as a blogger and no one reads it (and I sort of don't blame them)
Great answers, Julie! That birthday sounds awesome.
in keeping with tarah's comments, you can interview me too...its been a loooooooooong while since i've posted anything of any type of sustenance...not that anyone reads it anyway...
I love what you are looking forward to, and look forward to it with you. I am so excited for you and getting your masters! So close my friend!
I like your teenage self answer. I've been thinking about that a lot lately too. I agree about not rushing things. The other day I was thinking about my child/teenage-hood and I can't believe how fast it went by. It really feels like just yesterday I was a kid...how did I get to be 27??
I think my teenage self would be shocked to know that I NEVER write poetry anymore. What a waste! she would say.
Interview me, biatch!
Wow nice! Thats interesting though, to wonder what my teen self woulda hurled my now selfs way.
Probably criticize who Im dating and be shocked that I sold my soul for a corporate career. I'd probably tell it to shut the f*ck up and study something with a little more promise hah.
Catfight would ensue. Yes, thats exactly how it will go.
Post a Comment