Don't forget to enter my contest...
The deadline is tomorrow (THURSDAY) at 11am EST!
Just for clarification's sake:
Go to this link.
You can use the GIF version of the bracket to give me your picks.... that way you can input your picks through paint... or another program.
OR
You can go to this link and fill out an excel version.
Just make sure to put your name or team name on it somewhere.
OR
You can e-mail me your picks round by round.. I can input it into a paper bracket.
Either way.
Comment or e-mail me if you're confused.
And good luck to all of you!
3.18.2009
CONTEST DEADLINE APPROACHING!
Labels:
I LOVE THE NCCA TOURNEY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've got my bracket picked...But I can't find your email address on here...?
Do I win the prize for the most last minute submission?
Crap! Totally missed this one!
Post a Comment