3.26.2009

CONTEST UPDATE!

Hi Everyone!!!
I apologize this week has been OUT OF CONTROL (!!!!!).

Soooooo quickly before something else hits the fan around here and I have to catch it/clean it up.
Here is an update in no partcular order of how you are doing in the contest:


3Carnations: 50 points
Janet: 41 points
Lindsey: 46 points
Will: 33 points
RA: 42 points
Paul: 47 points
Kettler: 54 points
Monika: 47 points
Ari: 49 points
Jujie R: 43 points
Greg: 46 points
Heidi: 52 points
Lara: 51 points
Tarah: 48 points
Mrs F.: 50 points
TJ: 47 points
Alan: 52 points
Johanna: 44 points
Laura: 42 points
RC: 39 points
Dana: 47 points
Don't be discouraged if your points are low... there are a lot of games left... with a lot more points to get!
Oh and if you're curious as to how I am doing... If I was in this contest, I would have 55 points.

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Things are looking good so far. Thanks for posting this update!!!

heidi said...

dude! who won?!?!?!