I know you have all been waiting with baited breath-
The winner is- Kettler!!
The contest was really close until the final four.
Kettler was the ONLY participant with both Michigan State and UNC in the finals with UNC as the champion!
CONGRATS Kettler!
Thank you everyone for playing!
My apologies for not posting the winner sooner, things have been horrible.
Work computer troubles and Bailey is really sick.
We're just spending as much time with her as we can because lets face it she's 12 and who knows what can happen.
I'm just praying it will pass so I can have a little bit more time with the old broad.
;)
4.14.2009
CONTEST WINNER.
Labels:
I LOVE THE NCCA TOURNEY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Rufus and Kaya send lots of puppy love to Bailey!
Oh, no, Bailey! Give her some extra snuggles and love from Colorado, and tell her she'd better get well soon.
Congrats Kettler!
Hope your dog feels better soon!
Congrats to Kettler!!!!!
I was so disappointed in myself when I realized that I was not going to win.
Hope your doggy is feeling better. :(
I heart Bailey 4 EVA!!
Sorry I didn't play. *hangs head*
Uhhhh, just saw the part with Bailey, what's up with her?
Oh no! I hope Bailey is doing better, Julie. Please keep us updated. I love that old girl!
Also - baited breath makes me think someone ate too much fish. :)
Post a Comment