Bailey is really sick again.
Tim and I brought her to the emergency room late last night because she was vomitting and lethargic and looked like she was having trouble walking.
They admitted her and are running tests today.
When we called this morning for her 10am check in they said her energy was high and that she was acting normal. So fingers crossed that we can bring her home tonight.
I could use the love today internet.
4.30.2009
Exhausted and In Need of Prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
my thoughts are with you and the bail-ster...
Aww, I'm sorry Julie. I hope she's doing much better today and you can take her home!
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope she's doing better today and everybody's sleeping well tonight.
Poor Bailey. Any socks missing?
:\ i'm sorry to hear that, i hope everything goes well and she can come home soon!
So sorry to be chiming in late on this but glad things worked out well. That Bailey!
Post a Comment