5.02.2009

Home and Healing.

What a whirlwind few days it has been.

We brought Bailey home from the hospital a few hours ago. She's doing well and has good energy.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and good wishes. It meant more than you would ever know.


While Bailey was recovering from surgery, I got hooded at a graduation ceremony @ Northeastern. Officially a Masters I am.

Now sleep.
And some Gordon Ramsay....

9 comments:

Mrs. F said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful news on both accounts! I hope we get grad pics soon!

audrey said...

Lots of good news -- yay!!!

Erin said...

Finally catching up on my reader. I'm so sorry you and Bailey have had such a scary time. I'm glad things are going better! Rufus and Kaya are sending puppy snuggles.

Oh, and congrats! :)

Mark Allen said...

It was so good to see your Friday, and happy to hear the good news about Bailey...

Also, I reinstated my blog if you want to check it out now that we have ample amounts of time as graduates ;-) Just kidding!

anno said...

This is good news, all of it! Congratulations to you and best wishes to Bailey for a quick recovery!

Katelin said...

glad bailey is okay and congrats on getting your masters, that is awesome!

Aimee said...

Goodness! That was a crazy turn around. Poor Bailey!! I'm glad everything went smoothly and now she's home recuperating with her family. Love you guys!

Aimee said...

And also - Congratulations! I always knew you were a hood.

And um, YUM! Gordon Ramsay! :D

alyndabear said...

I'm so sorry I'm late, slack friend I am - but I am SO glad Bailey is okay, poor girl. And her momma, too.

Big hugs to you all!

And hey... when's your next London trip? :D