5.07.2009

Well... You know....

Hi hi hi hi hi.

Now that things have somewhat settled down, I plan on being back here regularly.
Or well as regularly as I can be.... hahaha I am ALREADY Coping out. LOVE IT!

Catching you up in BULLETS (!!)

  • Bailey is recovering nicely. I am thinking about posting picture of her stitches because I think they are really cool. But I am weird.
  • I officially have my Masters which is AWESOME. Like I didn't know how much of a big deal it was until I went to the ceremony, which sucked btw but that's another story.
  • I got a new job! I am not moving, well not leaving Boston, so there will be more about that to come.
  • WTF is up with SWINE FLU. CHILL PEOPLE.
I think that's it.

My google reader is at 1000+ unread... so if I am commenting on stuff that you posted like 2 months ago... Mea Culpa. And if I am commenting on like every post that you wrote and my comments are totally irrelevant now, feel free to leave me a comment and tell me.

(This is all a ploy to get you to lurve me again)
(is it working???)

7 comments:

Mrs. F said...

I am so SICK and TIRED of hearing about the damn swine flu. I mean, seriously? You have a better chance of winning the lottery than you have of dying from that damn flu. I can not BELIEVE how blown out of proportion it has gotten!

Lara said...

oh heck, i never stopped "lurve"ing you, kid. :)

Mark Allen said...

Glad your back, glad Bailey's doing well. Swine Flu is rediculous.

But God, Yes! The graduation SUCKED! I bolted as soon as I got my diploma. Luckily I was right after the PhDs, so I was able to peace right on out!

Best,
Dr. Campbell ;)

Janet said...

Glad your doggie is okay, I'm sure that was scary. And congrats on being a Master!

audrey said...

for what its worth, catch-up comments are some of my favorite comments to get. What's better than getting 5 non-junk emails right in a row?

Lindsey said...

I will always lurve you.

Vanessa said...

Congratulations of graduation! That is a HUGE accomplishment and you should be so proud of yourself. So, about this cliffhanger of the new job....