5.08.2009

Jeepers Creepers.

Background Information:
I work at a university.
My office is in a Residence Hall.
There is one other staff member whose office is also in the residence hall.
As of last week, my office is in a closed residence hall.
Okay- that should be the only background that you need.

A little while ago I was in my colleague's (also named Julie) office, which is right next door to mine and we noticed some guy, with NO SHIRT on, walking towards the front door of the building. Now that the building is closed anyone who walks up to the front entrance of the building is suspicious because there are only 3 of us that are supposed to be in the building.

Plus this man was shirtless. So of course we were even more suspicious.

We sit there and watch as he goes up to the door and pulls on it.
It's locked.
Obviously.
The building is closed for the summer.

After trying a few times to pull the door open, the half-naked man turns and begins to walk towards our open office windows.

Julie and I proceed to FREAK THE FUCK OUT and run out of her office and into the hallway between our open office doors. We then hid behind the wall hoping that he couldn't see us there.

My office door is still open, so I peer in to see if I can see him walking away. But he's not there.

I then turned around and peeked into Julie's office and there he was staring at me through the open window! Nipples and all. He's half naked remember.

Him and I proceed to have the following horribly awkward conversation:
(As I stood as far as I could from him in the doorway)

"Hey, are you the manager of this building?"
"Why"
"What? I can't hear you"
"WHY?"
"I need to shut the water down"
"Why?"
"What? I can't hear you"
"WHY???"
"What's with all the whys"
......
"Oh I don't know... I'm a little effing freaked out by your shirtless-peeping-tom-ness right now"

He continued to talk to me about other buildings that is was going to affect and asked me to contact them... which I then told him NO and that he needed to do that himself..... and then he took off.

Julie stood out in the hallway silently laughing the entire time.

Did anyone else have a half naked man peep on them today??

3 comments:

Ree said...

Yes! Mr. Hot was lurking around the corner as I got out of the shower!

That doesn't count?

Darn.

Lindsey said...

Yeah..umm...I also would have freaked the eff out! Why didn't he have a shirt on?!

leni said...

haha. that's so random.

P.S. I just discovered your blog and LOVE IT!