7.02.2009

In Which I lament and Whine Like a Baby.

This should be fun.
::Clears throat::

Bear with me here people. This has the potential to is about to turn into an emotionally induced rant.

Last week Tim asked me if I was able to take any time off from work.
Weird question coming from him considering he never gets any extra days to take.

Seems that Tim's boss has asked him to do some "work" on her house up in York Beach, Maine. Now whether or not he can actually do the work, (in my opinion she should get a professional) is another story. So while he heads up to assess the situation this weekend, his boss has given him permission to stay up there on his two days off.

Sounds great!
Finally something that we could do together, a nice getaway.

Except I must have done something in a past life to upset the UNIVERSE.
I have to be at work on Monday. It's one of the only days in the entire year that I CANNOT miss.

Great.

Tim works an anything but normal work week.
His days off are really important to me. For the past few months the schedule has been consistent and he has had Sundays off. Which works out to be our day together. Our only day during the week where we have nothing to do but be together.


And yes I know it's only one day.
And that he'll be back Monday night.
But seriously.
I don't want to share that one damn day that I have with him.

Ugh, here come the tears. I am such a mess.


Am I over reacting here? Part of me is thinking, "Julie what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you getting so upset about this? You've been alone a lot, you'll find something to do. You'll be fine"

And yes, I will be fine.

But you know what? I'm done with being alone. I'm done with doing fun things alone or without him. And I sure as hell don't like it when gets to do fun things without me.

And yes that sounds HORRIBLE. And I feel horrible for thinking like this and feeling that way.
But when you do things alone all the damn time and all you want to do is share them with the person you love and want to be with forever it's frustrating to see them doing them without you.

Besides the fact that he's working on our nation's birthday.
Which happens every year.


So there you go.
Thanks for sticking it out and making it this far.
:)

No comments: