7.03.2009

Well.

It's funny... getting "older".
I never go out on Thursday nights anymore, since you know I have to work Fridays.
But since July 4th is a Saturday, I have today off.

Last night I went out with a bunch of ladies to celebrate another ones birthday.
I had never met the birthday girl, but by the end of the night it was like we had known each other our entire lives.

It was a pretty normal night out.
Plenty of dancing and drinking.
Creepy guys hovering over us.
I got hit on by a woman in the bathroom.... then later on that night she stepped on my toe with her stiletto. I think my toe is broken.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Tim met up with us later in the evening.
All in all a wonderful night out.

And oh.
He's decided to NOT go to Maine this weekend.
We're going to drive up together next Sunday and spend the day hanging out and eating tons of seafood.

::Smile::

No comments: