We all know that change is a part of life.
For me it seems like everything has changed.
My relationship. It's over.
My head wants to move on.
But my heart.
Oh god.
Won't let go.
Seven Years is a long time to be with someone.
So it will take sometime.
I've been thinking about coming back here to write for a while now.
But I sat and wondered... What would I say? Would anyone read after all this time?
Well.
We'll see how it goes, I guess.
2.11.2010
Changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Julie - Dennis and I broke up recently, too. Five years is hard. I imagine 7 is harder. Email me or call if you want to talk.
Ohhhhh. Big hugs Julie! I'm still here!
There are many of us here for you whatever you need, even if we aren't there in person to give the hugs that we want to give you!
I'll read!!! And even though I prefer to lurk, I may even comment for you....look I've already started! :)
I am here. I'm so sorry. You'll be in my prayers.
Julie.. I heart you. I really really do. It sucks and it'll hurt and it's going to be messy but YOU are awesome, and that's the most important thing.
Miss L - hugs to you too. x
I'm still here. and will continue to be.
I love you. I'm here for you, sweet friend!
On another note...Laurel and Dennis broke up? WTF is going on in the world?!
ditto.
I pink puffy heart you. feel free to lean on me for whatever you need.
Also - apparently lindsey found about about laurel and dennis on here and then told me on fb. We all have to keep in touch more often! I hope you're doing okay too, Laurel. ::hugs::
I've been wondering about this for about a zillion years, but didn't want to barge into your life with any more questions than I already have. (xoxo) I shoulda checked in here a long time ago, it seems. Am curious to hear how it all went down, so we shall do an email or phone call thing, yes?
From what I can surmise, you seem to be doing well. For this, I am grateful. Much love.
Post a Comment