3.08.2010

Keep in the Fleeting Sunlight.

It's a wonderful 63 degrees right now in Boston and I am so happy with the warmth that I do not even mind that I am stuck in my office for most of the day.
I know, I must be crazy.

The fact of the matter is, I have been waiting for spring for what feels like forever. Spring brings a rebirth and a newness that at this moment I am craving. Don't worry internet. It is not my intention to use this as an outlet for my woe and me moments. It's just not my style.

But the feeling of spring.
It makes me feel strong.
And quite invincible.
Even if the 60 degree weather just lasts for today.

It's a nice taste of what I believe is to come.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I heart spring too. Yesterday was sunny - then I went to let the dog out to go potty - and he came back in SOAKED. Apparently it was raining. OOPS.