6.14.2010

iHave no Patience!** UPDATE

::in which I live blog while waiting to pre-order the new iPhone 4::

Oh Internets.
I am sitting here CHOMPING at the bit waiting to pre-order the new iPhone 4.
Pre-order begins on June 15th, which is 40 minutes away. Maybe by the time I finish and publish this post it will be less than 40 minutes. The waiting is killing me!!

But alas!
Betty White is on the Daily Show!
This will kill at least 10 minutes!
She looks lovely, I can only hope when I am almost 90 I will look half as good as she does.

I think I have acid reflux. I've been sick since I got back from a conference on Saturday evening. It comes and goes. But I've been popping Zantac like smarties. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow morning, so hopefully she'll be able to figure it out before I head off on my vacation to DC next week.

Yes. Vacation to DC.
I know. I spoke in my last post about being in DC a lot lately.
Now I am spending a week with my best friends and their scrumptious 18 month old bubbala.
I can't wait to go to the park and play on the swings and maybe the sandbox!
The possibilities are endless.

Ah. The segment with Betty White is over.
That only killed 7 minutes.
Shit.

Back to Chelsea Lately. How I love you Chelsea Handler.
Hmm... Commercial.

What's on at 11:30?
Family Guy? No Thanks
Seinfeld? Eh
Golden Girls? Yes please.

Oye. My mom just IMed me on Skype. Did I neglect to tell you that I taught her how to use Skype? We both got new MacBooks in order to keep in touch via video skyping with my sister while she is studying in India. Now I have created a monster. She's online CONSTANTLY. She's now texting! TEXTING! She's actually really good at it too! Since she had a blackberry for work, she is quite quick with the responses and they actually make sense. Perfect grammar too!

She just signed off. Without saying goodbye. WTF.

OhMyGod. 20 more minutes. I think I need another Zantac.

Twitter is apparently over capacity. Do you think there are too many people tweeting?
What do you think they're tweeting about? The new iPhone?

Okay now it's 11:49! I watched the new video blog entry over at Hello Ross.com.
That was funny. He was on Chelsea Lately tonight, too funny.

Alright 8 minutes left. I think I am going to go put all of my energy into the pre-order.
I'll update after :)

Thanks for making it this far!
Was this even enjoyable for you?

12:08AM.... Still not able to pre-order on the website. Maybe it won't launch till 3am?? Which is June 15th PST? Ugh.

No comments: