2.02.2007

This is what Happens When.....

You write a 5 part Series on your Blog.
This entire week, I have been so boring, that I have nothing to tell you all.
So guess what?
I stole the idea for this post from someone else! YEAA!!!

Like any other normal human being with unrestricted internet access at their jobs, I read other blogs, a lot like for most of the day. It has given me the opportunity to stalk meet really cool people. I would name you all, but I am what the french call le lazy.
Just look at my blog roll on the right and you'll see.

Anyway....
I have decide to open up my comments section for questions. Ask me anything. I will answer whatever you want. (Granted it may not be truthful, but I will give some sort of answer).

That's it.

Oh and brownie points for delurking to ask a question.


*This is so going to bomb and I am not going to have any questions come Monday morning. Then I will realize that no one reads my blog at all, and I am a useless waste of internet space. BLAH BLAH WHINE WHINE WHINE. This will send me into a downward shame spiral and I will quit blogging forever. Subsequently all of your precious blog stats will go down because I will no longer be sitting on my refresh button all day. SO YOU BETTER ASK ME A QUESTION DAMNIT.

9 comments:

tarah said...

Oh wise and all knowing Julie:
Who do you predict to win the Super Bowl?

and a follow-up:
What will be your best Ditka/Chicago Bears joke of the night?

Nicole P. said...

Who do you like better, me or Aimee?
Chocolate or vanilla?
Are you really going to join us in Chicago in July?
Will you find me a new job (not as a prostitute or stripper, so don't even think it)
Do you think I'll actually break a bone while attempting to snow board or will I just be extensively bruised?
Will you post a picture of you with your hair down?

I'll think of more questions over the weekend, so be prepared.

Nicole P. said...

How do you count from 1-10 in the following languages: Swedish, German, Italian?
Do you want to live in Boston forever? If not, where would you like to move?
Coke or Pepsi products?
If you could have your dirty way with any celebrity, who would it be?
Will you buy my kitchen table and have it out of my apartment by Wednesday?
Will you send me money because I’ve been shopping too much lately?
Cheesecake: New York style or jello pudding style?

Anonymous said...

how can you not like coke better than pepsi?
what's your favorite eurotrash techno song?
can you feel your face today?
pancakes or french toast?
when lost, turn right or turn left?
dial 1 before phone numbers on long distance calls on your cell phone?
nbc, cbs, abc, or fox?
number 8 or number 9?
how many phonebooths in manhattan?
jet blue's change fee?
which state are you least interested in visiting?
wanna go to the olympics in beijing in 2008?
miller lite or bud light?
captain or bacardi?
red or white?
give a man a fish or teach a man to fish?
how many days AFTER a march 24th wedding i have to attend outside st. louis does airtran airways begin service there from bwi?
camden yards or pac bell park?
why do i get such bad dry skin in winter?
will you tighten the loose button on my overcoat?
how come classico's sauce is better than barilla's, but barilla's pasta is better?
how did i come up with so many useless questions?

Nicole P. said...

Why do we still celebrate Columbus Day even though he was a fraud?

melanie said...

would you rather :
have sex with an albino who, when climaxing, screams out the verses to the star spangled banner...
or
have sex with jack nicolson circa 1972 but he would be in character from the shining?

have my bridesmaid dresses pool blue
or
bubblegum pink?

find out that your offspring will look like yettis
or
they will never be able to speak without having to first create a horrible lisp sound while spraying saliva onwhomever they are talking to?

have a tooth drilled with no novicane?
or
have a hole punched through your eyelid with anesthetic?

if i were to buy tim a man purse (aka murse), what color would best bring out his eyes?

if you could date one sexy sitcom star from the 80s who would it be?

if you were told that, for $1,000,000, you were only able to turn right when at a crossroads, would you do it? $10,000,000?

if you were a sandwhich meat, which would you be?

favorite snl character of all time?

if you ended up like tom hanks in the terminal, which restaurant in the airport do you think you would get sick of first?

if you could have a superpower, what would it be?

ben or jerry (in the biblical sense)?

if you built and ark but could only choose 5 animal species to take with you which would you choose?

if you could go on air and slap any major news anchor and get away with it, who would it be?

if someone told you to streak at the supoer bowl and, criminally the worst that would happen is spend 5 days in jail, would you do it for $5,000,000? what if you ended up as the most popular hit on youtube?

there will be more...oh yes, there will be more

DancingGrapes said...

Julie! They took all my questions!!!

L Sass said...

Hi, I am so late to the party. So sue me.

--What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
--What is your favorite pair of shoes (picture, please)?
--Why the hell did you leave NYC for someplace even colder?
--In what ways are you like your mom / your dad? Who are you more like?
--What is the worst job you had as a teen/college student?

Also, I would really like it if you would do your 100 Things About Julie post.

Jennefer said...

Do you think I should go to bed because it is after midnight and I have to get up REALLY early, but instead I am reading blogs and I just can't stop.

Um that was a question, so ???