YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
That bit you know what Antonella got voted off AMERICAN IDOL!
I have been waiting and waiting since Hollywood Week to see them ship her back off to the Jersey Shore.
Poor Sundance though. He basically begged America to give him a job before leaving the stage.
Gotta feel bad for that guy, just a teensy bit.. No? Okay, me neither.
I love the judges reactions though.
They were all shocked by what had happened last night (for the most part), telling America that we were wrong to vote off Sundance and Sabrina. Blah Blah Blah.
Why don't you give them a contract Randy or Simon? Seriously. Get them signed if you think they are that good.
This is why I need to rule the world.
Thankyouverymuch
3.09.2007
In which I looked up at the Heavens... Raised My Arms to the Sky and Yelled....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You do rule. If not the world, then at least the eastern 1/3 of the U.S.
Thank you for the boost in EGO.
It's always welcome.
LOL I was gonna say, I mean, I have cornered the market here in Cali. :P
And yeah, I was soooo excited about Slut-tonella leaving. I was yelling, "I guess we know the only thing your big mouth is good at!"
BAH!
I crack me up!
YES! Antonella is GONE!! I liked her at first, but her stupid ho pictures and her B-A-D singing were just intolerable.
The boys are so pathetic this year, though. So many strong ladies and crap in the man department.
omg, i HATE her. like seriously, a completely irrational all consuming hate for her. she is every nasty jersey girl i ever had to put up with as a kid... ::shiver:: ugh, i was going to have to not watch the rest if she stayed, so it worked out well for me =P but seriously what is up with that sanjaya kid?
Post a Comment