Please. Before reading the following conversation, go to this website and watch the "We Have Time" Commercial.
I promise you, the rest of this post will make much more sense if you just do what I say.
Tarah:Virgin Radio is playing The Final Countdown by Europe
this really is like, the best statione ver
2:26 PM and they just played Like a Record, Baby
me: whats that damian rice again?
2:27 PM Tarah: hahahaha what?
like who is he? other than my lover?
2:28 PM me: lol was i right?
Tarah: yes, this is the radio station I heard his second song on
me: uh huh
2:29 PM Tarah: but it's friday night night for them
so they're playing "party classics"
me: oh weird
Tarah: why?
they broadcast out of the uk
me: i know
but its weird
2:30 PM bc its light out here
2:31 PM Tarah: hahhaa yeah
that's what bothers me about those jimmy dean commercials
cause the sun doesn't wake up and make breakfast in time to light the eastern seaboard
because it's light other places
me: LOL
2:33 PM Tarah: haha yes, I think about these things
me: well i always though it was weird that the sun was cooking
and had kids
2:34 PM Tarah: that weren't little suns?
2:35 PM
like, if the sun was going to have kids, wouldn't they resemble him at least a little?
you know, fiery orb and all
No comments:
Post a Comment