Okay.
Which one of you has been making out with my boyfriend??
Because he is home sick.
And I am not sick (yet), so it had to be one of you biatches.
So just tell me who it was and get it over with.
Yesterday, Tim called me at work in the early afternoon to ask me if I could get him Claritin (or the genetic form) because he thought he was having a bad allergy attack. So I borrowed 2 tablets from Haddy, because I wanted to see if they worked before shelling out the cash. When I finally met up with him around 630, (we went to the Big Apple Circus last night!!) his eyes were glassy and his nose was runny. But he wasn't near death or anything.
I gave him the Claritin at the Circus and then some benedryl allergy when we got home.
That helped and he was able to sleep last night.
Today, at noon I called to check up on him. He sounded awful.
He was out of breathe. I bet he has a fever.
On the other hand, when he gets a cold he whines and complains like he's dying, so sometimes unless I am there to test his temperature, I can't tell if he's for real sick or just a whimp.
So thankyouverymuch to whom ever it was that kissed him and got him sick.
Whore.
5.03.2007
Honesty is the Best Policy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was Tony! I saw them smoochin'
Now that Tony and Tim have hooked up, we have no choice, Julie. The two of us will have to become lovers. I'll take good care of you.
I am not a crazy internet stalker!
I don't even regret it. Tim's hot. You can join us next time if you want, Julie.
Am healthy as a horse. *breathes on you* See? No germs. Germ free! *cough* Ack!
Hopin' Tim feels better soon.... and that YOU don't catch that bitch's germs too.
Post a Comment