Internet! Look what got delivered just this second at work!
WOOHOO!
Can't wait to start it this weekend!
Thank you Aimee for the postcard.
Oh and another thanks to Aimee for introducing this website to me.
Because I have done nothing but that since I got to work.
:)
Tim- If you're reading, I like this one the best.
Don't worry, he doesn't visit here unless I make him.
5.04.2007
Thanks Aimee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That ring is hot! Go for it, Tim!!
Also, Gap curvy pantalons 4 EVA!!!!
PS--we also use the same chapstick.
i knew you was cool.
I LOVE that ring. I like the new look of having the diamonds go all the way around the main diamond.
I love the bezel set.
Enjoy the book!
That ring is GORGEOUS! I also got a postcard from Aimee, but I haven't gotten the book yet. Let me know how it is!
Post a Comment