5.15.2007

Yeah Tarah, It's Just like that.

Tarah: hey...have you gotten your lease renewal yet/when does that usually happen?
me: i called my landlord in february
but i dunno
i was just nervous and i wanted him to know we were staying
Tarah: hmm. maybe I'll call soon. but it's a management company...so I guess I just call and ask
me: yea... i would do that
Tarah: haha I get nervous too. Like, I think I got mine in may or june last year....but it's like right before you get your period where you know you should get it, there's not much cause you shouldn't (due to lack of sex or abundant measures taken to be safe) but you always get a little nervous right before
me: lol
blog
Tarah: oh jesus
Tarah: oh jesus...your readers are going to think I'm nuts
me: not nuts
funny
me: most of my readers nuts anyway

2 comments:

tarah said...

You know, Julie, that title doesn't make it sound like you agree with me. Infact, some may even wonder if you're mocking me.

I call shenanigans!!!

(yes, I'm the person that comments on the post that includes me)

Lindsey said...

Yeah I do the same thing, so I am just as nuts. Even though I am pretty much 99% safe about sex I'm sitll like, ohmigod, what if there is a baby in there?!!