7.20.2007

My Vacation in Pictures- Part 2

At the crack of dawn
Early


After a wonderful home cooked southern breakfast and sometime before noon on Sunday, we headed south from Atlanta down towards Panama City, FL.
A long drive ahead of us, I was well armed with my camera to take pictures of the Alabama backroads.

The drive looked a lot like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We saw these while driving through Eufaula, AL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Later on, we stooped for food in Dothan, AL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I loves me some chicken n' dumplins.

Around 4pm CST we arrived in Florida.
Did you know the Florida panhandle is in Central time zone??
Yea me neither...


While we were deciding what to do first, Ari unpacked his suitcase:

"Hey guys. We're going to have to find a UPS store or a Post Office?"
"Why?"
"Because I left my dress pants in Phil's parents house in Atlanta".
"So what?"
"My wallet was in those pants".

D'oh.

Okay, so after we found a UPS Store and figured out how we were going to get his wallet/pants to Florida ASAP, we went mini golfing. The mini golf place also had this huge maze. Which we decided to race through, boys vs, girls.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Girls won. By 15 minutes


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mini Golf- 17th Hole

Dinner was at Pompanos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Where they serve Bleu Cheese, with a side of Lettuce and Tomato



Ari got an airbrush tattoo of a dragon on his forearm, which was too stupid for me to take a picture of.

Oh- but this....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is what you do for fun... in a FL Walmart.

Tomorrow- Day 3- The Beach vs Julie


(Hopefully blogger will let me post pictures again)

4 comments:

L Sass said...

But how was Ari's blood pressure?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Lindsey said...

Yeah how about that blood pressure. I took mine at the grocery last night and it was like 110/60 or some shit like that. I can't even remember if that is correct...and I don't even really know what the numbers mean.

I love your pics! I love Cracker Barrel. I can't help it. It's just so yummy and they have the little "country store" part of it.

Alex said...

That lettuce picture makes me sort of want to puke. Just a little.

DC Dad said...

lettuce was gross...blood pressure was awesome... 118/70 or something like that. oh... and everybody in that jampacked walmart was sunburned beyond belief.