7.24.2007

My Vacation- Part Three

The final full day of my mination was spent at the beach.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love the water. I grew up on the beach as a kid and I feel the most at peace when I am near a great big body of water. The Gulf of Mexico is amazing. The water is so clear I felt like I was in the Caribbean.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Around 230, the clouds started rolling in and we packed it up all of our stuff.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have to say, it was one of the nicest beaches I have ever visited.

Even though I probably got the worst sunburn in my life.

By the way, I finished Harry Potter 7 last night.
Did you?

2 comments:

L Sass said...

I want to go to the beach!!

No fair.

Lindsey said...

I also want to go to the beach. I've been craving it lately!! I'm so jealous.

I haven't even started Harry Potter 1 if that gives you an idea of where I am. But tell me, does Harry die?