7.25.2007

It's a Bird, It's a Plane... It's PROFESSIONAL JULIE!

(Secretly that last one, is an oxymoron)


Remember a really really really long time ago, when I told you all that there were rumblings in the world of professional Julie?
No?
I figured.
You jerks have such short attention spans.

Well I am finally ready to tell the world that.........

I am leaving my job.
For another one.

My last day over here in Cambridge is August 10th.
Sad. I know I know. But I am moving on up (movin' on up... to the east side) and moving on out of here.
I accepted a fantastic position at my alma mater where I will have a load and loads of autonomy and my own damn office. Just the thought of not having to use cube clips is giving me goosebumps!

I know that this may not be the most interesting thing going on around the internet today.
With people getting married, having birthdays, buying houses and moving to London (or South Dakota), but you know thisisallihavepeople (!!).

I am also starting graduate school in September.
While working full time.
Shoot me!

3 comments:

L Sass said...

Congratulations!!! So awesome.

What are you studying in grad school?

Janet said...

no, this totally ranks very high on the excitement level!!!!!!!! I am so flipping jealous, I need a new job so badly. What is the key to success?!?!?

Monika said...

woohoo!! even though i had already known. but this puts you closer to me and my apt :) afterwork drinks on my deck may need to happen now