7.25.2007

Got ::hic::Hiccups? ::hic::

Me: i have the hiccups
LK: ok
LK: drink water backwards
Me: what?
Me: how the hell do i do that?
LK: drink water from the other side of the glass
LK: or the side that is farthest from you
Me: im drinking through a straw
LK: fine
LK: do what you want
Me: no ive been hiccuping all day HELP ME
LK: you are like the hiccup girl that was on the Today show
LK: seriously, drink water from the other end of the glass
Me: how do i do that if its in a naglene and im drinking out of the straw!
LK: cant help ya then. i give up
Me: you cannot give up!
Me: you're the Supreme Ruler
Me: of the WORLD!
LK: LOL
LK: watch me
Me: come on
Me: oh wait a second
Me: i think
Me: they re gone!!
Me: arguing with you made them go away!

*************************************************************************************

LK showed me this website also. The wonders of google people.
What are your hiccup (hiccough) cures??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I will shout at Jason next time I have the hiccups and test your theory.

And PAH! Switching jobs is BIG news, dork. I can't wait to hear all about it. xo

Anonymous said...

Totally didnt think you were blogging that! How funny! :)

tarah said...

One of the "cures":

Make yourself vomit.

WHAT??? Who would make themself vomit in order to get rid of hiccups??

"Golly these hiccups are annoying...I think go throw up now. That's much more pleasant."

L Sass said...

I get terrible hiccups. Drinking water upside down is the only thing that works for me.

When I was a kid, it drove my mom nuts. She would yell, "JUST HOLD YOUR BREATH!" But it never worked.

Lindsey said...

I have been getting hiccups off and on for the past two days. I blame you.