You Selfish Bastards.
This morning on the T, I was standing next to this "lovely" woman who was wearing these shoes:
After I thought, "What the fuck?" I said (to myself), I need to get a picture to show the internet. It took stealth to get this picture without her noticing, but luckily I am amazing, so there you are.
It's "Friends and Family Time" at GAP again.
I was just going to tell you all to e-mail me if you wanted me to mail you an invitation but, that would be too nice and god knows I don't do nice.
Come up with a caption for this picture.
The winner, which will be chosen by me will receive an invitation to the GAP friends and family weekend, August 2nd-5th. It can be used at any GAP anywhere and even online.
Cool huh??
Leave your captions in the comment section by Saturday! I will mail them out first thing Monday morning.
11 comments:
"Please let me out of the dungeon Julie, I promise I won't drink lots of beer and beg to go to kareoke anymore!"
tim was rendered speechless when julie walked in on what he thought was private cavepoop time
"Chuck decides to create his own stalagmite after he thought the tour group was gone."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalagmite
"OMG, Julie. You would not BELIEVE the number of flat front chinos in this cave!"
having shrunk himself, tim was left in utter shock as he traversed the path of his birth back through his mother's womb...
"I didn't see a hot dog stand anywhere in there. Are you sure you weren't lying?"
HAH! I bet that lady is a Parrothead (Jimmy Buffet fan).
I was going to leave a caption that had to do with potty jokes, but I see that they have already been taken. Oh, what the heck, here's mine anyway:
"What? Can't a guy have some privacy when he takes a leak?"
I hate it when I drool like this...
Brain Fart
"I probably shouldn't have worn those shoes down here, eh?"
Congrats on your PityParty win! :D
"Beer good. Cave bad."
Post a Comment