7.18.2007

UGH!

Hello everyone.
I'm back.
Finally.

ATL/FL were great. Lots of laughs and fun with friends.
Tons of good food and drink.
I am extremely sunburnt and not happy.
I am also still somewhat under the weather.

And now I am hungry.


So, pictures later tonight or tomorrow.
:)
Didn't you miss me??

6 comments:

L Sass said...

I missed you!
And I'm hungry, too.

TWINS.

Anonymous said...

Weird, I am also hungry! And yes, missed you terribly!!

Nicole P. said...

You have no idea how happy that I am that you are back :) All is right with the world.

Lauren K said...

I miss you, but I didnt know you were gone. I guess I should read your blog more carefully. ::sigh::

Lindsey said...

I did miss you...and I was about to say "I want pictures!!" But then I got to the part where you talk about pictures. LOL can't wait to see them!

inowpronounceyou said...

7 back with a bullet...