7.13.2007

Where the Playas Play.

Apparently I'm gangsta.

Tomorrow morning I am headed to Hotlanta to meet up with the infamous Ari and Joanna for a wonderful break from Boston. We're all meeting up in Atlanta, where our friend Phil lives (for now) and spending the whole day Saturday doing touristy stuff before getting up early on Sunday morning to drive the Alabama back roads (think Deliverance) towards Florida.

Oh don't worry... I will have my camera out and on the ready. Don't you worry.
I'll be back on Wednesday, so don't miss me too much.
**************************************************************************************
Last night, I called Tim's bar to say goodnight.
The phone rang about 15 times, before someone answered,

"Hello?"
"Um. Can I talk to Tim please?"
"Uh Who?"
"THE MANAGER... DO YOU EVEN WORK THERE???"
"No I don't. Hold on though, I'll try to find him".

Needless to say, he hung up on me.

************************************************************************************

Finally... Good luck to my kickball team!
My trip gets me home just in time to miss our first playoff game.
But I have the utmost confidence in all of them that they will win!
The other captain and I ordered wristbands for our team to wear and they finally came in today.

GO AMISH!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know, you're all jealous.

See you Wednesday!

5 comments:

Monika said...

i want mine!! i want it NOW!!!

L Sass said...

Are you going to the Coca-Cola Museum???

Anonymous said...

I want to see photos of the little shacks with old rusted washing machines and old car frames sitting in the front yards.

I imagine backwoods Alabama looking like this.

tarah said...

We're raisin the barn indeed.

Also, hopefully you won't come back too changed from your Deliverence-like experience. I hear that kind of thing can scar your for life.

Have fun in Hotlanta and Florida.

Aimee said...

oh my goodness I love the wrist bands! lol

Have fun!