9.16.2007

And with this Post, I Lose all Respect.

Today is my dog Bailey's 11th Birthday.
At midnight, Tim and I stopped our cutthroat game of Wii Bowling, to wish our pup a Happy Birthday.

Yea I know that she probably has no clue what was going on....
But you say the word "treat" around her an forget it, she'll do whatever you want.
Here is proof.

Please don't mind my voice.... or the mess that is my living room.

9 comments:

melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!

now we just need to get mommy her treats for her birthday...

Elise said...

Awww, I would totally wish my baby a happy birthday, no matter what! See, now I've lost YOUR respect, but you've totally gained mine :)

L Sass said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey! What a talented and stellar dog!!

Nicole P. said...

We now demand videos at least once per week. Get on it.

Happy Birthday, Bailey!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! Happy Birthday Bailey!

And my favorite part was..."ok, that was hair."

Aimee said...

OMG I heart Bailey! Chance would like her to be his girlfriend! :)
Also, good job to Tim with the stupid human tricks. LOL

haddy said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Bailey!

Wait... you got a Wii??!?!

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Bailey!! I love that video. I love hearing people's voices...I've said this before I'm sure, but not knowing what people sound like really weirds me out! LOL

Dan said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Bailey!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! (And you too, Julie)