So.
Think you're clever huh??
Just sitting there, reading, possibly laughing at with me every day or so?
Well, I think you owe it to me and your SOULS (!!) to DE-LURK!
Mofos.
DO IT!
DO IT NOW!
(Or God will kill a kitten)
(Or whatever other cute furry animals you like)
(Except Ferrets)
(Don't Ask)
10.03.2007
Ahem.
Labels:
CRAZY SHIZZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Howdy.
My name is Laurel.
I'm 26, a Leo, and live in NYC.
I enjoy iPod nanos, mojitos and long walks on the beach.
Pet peeves include word verification and people who ask me when I'm getting married.
Pleased to meet you.
Wanna make out?
Me no lurker
i've read your blog a few times. i can't remember if i've ever commmented. but hi anyway! i think i found your site thru the 20 somethings blog ring.
Hello, I am a SUPER MYSTERIOUS person here delurking.
Wooooo
You have never met me.
Nor have you ever had drinks and tapas in Alphabet City with me.
Wooooo
consider me delurked :D
and don't worry i don't laugh...much :D GO YANKEES though :D :D
your blog is quite fun! just saying hi!
You have such a way with words, girly. ;)
ewwwww, ferrets.
Hi! Not a real delurk, but hi nonetheless. And I grew up with some kids who always had ferrets. And their last name was Ferrel. They were so gross.
Hi. You don't know me, but I've been reading your blog for a long time now and I think you're hot. If it doesn't work out with Sassy Pants up there, maybe you could give me a chance. I'm a great kisser.
I'm human (Screw Turing!) and I still keep messing up the word verification thing. They should just have a real word because I friggin' hate v's, q's and w's.
Post a Comment