OOOH LAST WEEK!!!!
WHERE ARE YOU?
OLLY OLLY OXEN FREEEEEEE!!!!
What day is it?
Oh, Tuesday.
Grand.
I don't know what's going on, but I do not remember a thing that has happened since the last time I posted.
Although I do believe that Mother Nature got my note because it's definitely fall outside.
And guess who is totally not dressed appropriately today?
Yep.
Okay, I leave you with a funny conversation between me and Ari from earlier today.
(Background info: My mother is italian and my father is jewish- therefore in college people called me pizza bagel... which then turned into bagel bites and has now become hot pocket)
me: i just panicked bc the place i would love to get married at in boston is closing in nov 08but then i saw how expensive it was
so im fine
Ari: are you getting married between now and november 2008
Ari: are you getting married between now and november 2008
that came out of nowhere and i entirely missed it
me: oh no
well not that i planned to
but the place that i love love is getting sold
10:54 AM Ari: what is it
10:57 AM me: http://www.gamblemansion.org/gambleframe.html
11:00 AM but actually the more i look at it the less i like it lol
Ari: its a nice lookin place
me: eh
11:01 AM
it seems to classy for me
Ari: hahaa
me: i just dont know what my style would ever be
Ari: it would be a pizza bagel theme
11:02 AM me: ok
explain
11:03 AM Ari: yummy food
the hora
chair thing
me: um
Ari: good wine
opera music
me: i dont think were doing the hora at my wedding
11:04 AM
youre crazy
Ari: tim would buy in
and then communion
me: buy in?
11:05 AM like in poker?
Ari: he'd be big blind
11:06 AM you can be little
and i get to see my cards before i bet
me: uh ok
when would all this happen?
11:08 AM Ari: thats up to you
but i would avoid passover
5 comments:
Please, please have a hora?
AS and I have no excuse to have a hora. This is tragic. Don't squander your right to the hora!!!
Open bar, or I'm not coming. Just kidding... I'll bring a flask. PS, we're going to chicken Lou's, hopefully right after class if you can break that early (11:40). Dan is coming. We'll talk on AIM while I'm in class.
um, so i clicked on a photo album at the place's site, and it happened to be the gay wedding with the mariachi band... i think you should do that =P
Reading this kind of confused me. So why is it that it made me laugh?
i hate to break it to you hershey squirts, but those prices are low to average during the peak season for anything resembling that style in the boston area...
Post a Comment