Hey East Coasters.
Remember last week when it was like a million degrees outside with a 100 billion percent humidity?
Well day 2 of the hot spell... Bailey decided that it was just too dang hot, and she decided to come to work with me! It was all her idea, I swear.
Everyone came to over for visits.
And actually it was really wonderful having her around all day.
I'm thinking about bringing her more often.
Plus she's the best office mate.
She really just laid around in the A/C all day long.
And yes I have a couch and a really comfy armchair in my office.
Jealous?
Did Bailey's friends go to work this week? Check 'em out- Smalls, Rufus, Ben, Zapp, Gus, Ted, Kaya and Foxy.
6.18.2008
Mid Week Mama Bailey- Take your Dog to Work Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I wish I had a job that I could bring my dogs too. As it is, I don't think that my two dogs and a room full of kids with autism is a good idea!
I want a comfy chair in my office. Oh, wait, I could, technically, work in bed if I wanted.
;-)
I'm thinking "kick the rest of the family out of the house day" would be excellent!
Umm yes, jealous! I would love an office like that!
Judging by how often my boss brings her kids in when they don't have anywhere to go or when they're sick (ROAR), I bet no one would mind having Ted around. Oh, except me. Because my office is the only zone that is free of dog hair in my life, thank you.
I would settle for a fold-out cot in my office, seeing as a couch would take up 2/3 of it...
There is a couch right by my desk (where Smalls actually spent most of her days when she was coming to work with me), and honestly the only thing that has kept me from taking a nap on it some days is the fact that it's right next to someone else's desk rather than in an office of my own.
Bailey looks like the best kind of coworker.
that's awesome, i wish I could bring my dog to work!
Did you have to pick up any "deposits" ?
I SO wish I had an office dog! It's therapeutic, right?
aw bailey looks so content chillin out in your office. :)
Haha, I'd love to have a "bring your pet to work day" at my future job. But since I want to be a forensic scientist, I think pats would probably ruin all the trace evidence in a lab...
Post a Comment