8.25.2008

UGH!!! And Something Funny.

Okay so sorry I haven't been around but basically something that I am working about 8-10 hours a day at work is driving me crazy. I basically am in way over my head with a MONSTER excel spreadsheet that I had to get a PhD student in Comp Sci that I supervise to help me with and its still not working correctly.

So yea. I'm a wee bit frustrated.
Especially since people keep asking me for information based off of this spreadsheet and I can't give them anything since I have NO CLUE what I am doing. So that's fun also.

But.... my friend Emily said something funny this morning and I felt that I should share it with you so you could laugh too... and not just cry like I am going to do in about 1.3 seconds....


Emily: I've turned into a frat boy
me:
what does that exactly mean?

Sent at 9:42 AM on Monday
Emily: haha it means that all i do is drink, i ate mac and cheese for breakfast, and i wore the same t-shirt all weekend
me: oh wow
Emily: i know
i need to get my life togther
me: lol yea

6 comments:

Monika said...

at least you aren't folding shirts for 8-10 hours a day....it could be worse....haha

Katelin said...

sounds like my kind of weekend, haha.

Vanessa said...

Hey, that sounds like a fun weekend!

jamie said...

Oh lord. I've turned in to a frat boy, too!! Yikes! :)

Stephanie said...

Apparently, I'm on the road to becoming a frat boy too. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Tim just bought a shirt at the thriftstore that says "the party has arrived." I told him he looked like a d-bag frat boy in the shirt, but he swears that's what makes it funny.