9.24.2008

Beatrice Barclay: The London Lookout

TWO MORE WORDS:
Hugh Grant!!

I heard another report today that my colleagues saw Hugh Grant in the same area they saw Kate Hudson last week. And lets not even talk about how many times everyone is seeing Kate Hudson.

I am going to leave you now to go look for them. Hopefully I see them and have more to report next week.

Until then....

B
xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you see Hugh Grant, I want pictures! I just adore him in his movies...to bad he's a total wanker in real life!

Katelin said...

all of my coworkers kept seeing ryan gosling and i finally saw him today. i have faith you'll see hugh. and if you do, tell him "hi" and that his dance moves are awesome :)

tarah said...

Sounds like you should just camp out in that area. Maybe behind a bush - but not how Jack stalked Kevin Bacon. That's when you get caught and the restraining orders start.

Anonymous said...

I love Hugh Grant - and I'm in London, why can't I find him anywhere? ;-)

Julz, I am so glad you're coming. SO SO GLAD!

Anonymous said...

Hugh Grant was one of my first big celebrity crushes. If you see him, please give him a great big kiss for me. I'll leave it up to you how much tongue to use.