9.09.2008

Birthday....

Happy birthday to me!

Thank you all so much for your well wishes and support through yesterday.
I am doing much better now that its actually my birthday.

My boss took me out to breakfast which was wonderful.
A co-worker that has the office next door decorated my office with birthday stuff and her and her staff even sang happy birthday to me as I blew the candles out on a whoopie pie (my fave!!).

So it's all really good right now.
I've heard that there may be a surprise on the horizon for tonight, so we'll see.
I'll be sure to report back ASAP.

Thanks again everyone.

Here's to 25.... I've heard it all goes down hill from here.
Haa!

9 comments:

Nicole P. said...

Happy Birthday, Chica!! I hope this coming year is the best one yet!

shelleycoughlin said...

Happy happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! At least at 25 your car insurance goes down ;)

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear what happens tonight!

anno said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a day full of wonderful surprises!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :)

Elise said...

Happy birthday TO YOU! 25 is a fun year, don't let anyone tell you any different.

Katelin said...

happy of happy birthdays! :)

Bruce said...

Happy belated birthday (sorry I am so late)