AHHH!!!!
I am freaking out.
I leave for London 3 weeks from today.
Let me tell you what I have done to prepare:
- Called one credit card company to tell them that I will be away.
- Figured out through my bank what ATMS I can use while I am over there that do not have an ATM or conversion fee.
- Called AT&T to have them tell me that it is going to cost me my first born child to be able to use my iPhone while I am there.
- Researched into how I am going to communicate with people through a pay as you go sim card used in a phone that I have not used in like 2 months.
- Got luggage from my mom.
Does anyone know anything about using my iPhone over there???
I believe I have exhausted my search but if anyone has any thoughts on what I should do, let me know.
Can you believe it's only 21 days????
AHHHH!!!
2 comments:
Dude, I'm all over your trip to London. I can't wait to meet you, I hope you'll have time to squeeze in a coffee or a dinner or a tourist outing (or seven!) with me!
Where will you be staying? And give me the dates again? Oh heck, email me. Let's work this out, foshizzle.
:D
woo woo for london. that is so exciting. and you sound aptly prepared with 21 days left, you've got plenty of time :)
Post a Comment