10.16.2008

Every Dog Has its Thursday: With BULLETS!

I know I am lame lately. But you know what?
It's not that I don't have anything to say to you all.... I just don't have a spare minute in the day to tell you all of it.

So I am hijacking Bailey's day to give you bullets:

  • I went to Dallas.
  • The conference was eh.... but I met two awesome bloggers and wished they lived closer, because y'all (haa) did you know that Texas is FAR from Boston?
  • I have been working and working and doing school work and working and trying to save money to go to London.
  • Which is in like 20 days.
  • So excited!
  • I'm seeing Jon Stewart tomorrow night.... which is really exciting too.
Okay, I think that's all for bullets.
On to Bailey.
She has decided that she is going to dress up for Halloween this year......




AHHH!!! It's the laundry MONSTER!! RUN AWAY!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costume Bailey!

What I would like to know is when you will be coming to Colorado. It's a little farther than Texas, but much more awesome, I'm sure.

Aimee said...

Bailey is so darn cute! And creative! She'd look darling in a paper bag even, she's just that adorable.