My brain is already done.
It's only 2:15.
- I received the most ridiculous e-mail from a student. I have spent the day trying to figure out how to share it with you all without getting fired. Any ideas, let me know.
- One of my university trucks got a ticket for double parking while loading something onto the truck.
- Only to drive to the building where they were unloading and get ANOTHER ticket.
- From the same guy.
- $75 a piece. Heads are going to roll.
- It's orientation time around here.
- Means lots of parents with pre-freshman who look like they're 12.
- It's only session B out of K. (That's 11 sessions). Pray for me.
- I just got a call that someone in the orientation building may have bed bugs.
- GREEAAATTTT.
- I was sick all weekend with a fever.
- Which made me miss a close friend's bachelorette shenanigans on Saturday.
- That SUCKED.
- I'm feeling better now.
- It's been raining in Boston for like 2 weeks.
- It's almost July.
- One of my absolute favorite people that I work had the nerve to get a nice new job somewhere else.
- He's leaving this week.
- I'm sad.
- But he gifted me books that I am going to read and then pass along.
- So there's that.
- Thank god for this.
- I didn't know what I would do without it.
- On my non planned trips to Europe.
- WHIP IT UP starts this week!
- Are you excited????
- Good.
- Yes it's too late to sign up.
- Unless you ask me nicely.
- Then I may let you.
- I acknowledge that 4 celebs died this weekend.
- Glad that's over with.
At the bachelorette festivities this weekend, there was a book with all these funny things to do in them. One was to come up with as many names for penis as you can. When I looked at the book yesterday.... there was only 3. WELL SHAMEFUL. So of course I had to get Tim involved:
me: oh and tim and i came up with some more penis names last night
schlong
dong
me: pecker
purple header warrior
mushroom
pull tag
Alexandra: Hahahahaha
We are talking about special ed right now. That is so inappropriate!
me: hey i mean you chose to go to class today
and talk to me online
me: so if you were talking about non special ed it would be MORE appropriate?
Alexandra: Haha good point
me: oh dinky is another
Did I miss any?
Did I miss any?
5 comments:
I miss you already and I still work here!!
Kid's words- wee-wee; weenie; pee-pee; weiner
"polite" words- thing; male member; male organ
usually o.k. words- johnson; john thomas; wilson; willy; richard; stick; peter; schlong
a bit "advanced"- dick; wang; dong; choad; pecker; prick; hog
not for mixed company- cock; pud
creativity: one-eyed trouser snake, tally-whacker, heat-seeking love missile, beef bayonet, wedding tackle, pork sword, little soldier, baloney poney, my little pony, my other head, power drill, magic wand, joystick, jack hammer, frankfurter, Captain Winkie, summer sausage, jack-in-the-box
me: FUCK
um
so i thought clicking "penis" on wikipedia was a safe bet
nope
picture of a penis
haha
Julie: LOL
LOL
me: lots of them actually
shit
close window
fuck you wikipedia
Julie: lol
lol
nice one
me: i'll pack my things
wang, phallus, member, actually check this out... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080205213513AAWORcF
there you go.
Hope you realize all the crazy hits you're going to get to your blog ;) hahahahhaaha
p.s. protected post?
haha don't you love working at a university during orientation?
hope the week gets better!
send us an email telling us about the email you got! i would love to hear about it, especially because of how many ridiculous emails I get from students or (more often) their parents.
Post a Comment